Sunday, January 13, 2008

from Ruth

Got another email from Ruth:

hello sister
HAPPY NEW YEAR
im sorry for not replying u dear, i thank god for giving me time to share with u. we are being contniuously praying for orrisa and praying for the deliverence and revolution for the orrisa and protection over the pastors, all the christians. thanks for ur reply. plz give my greetings to timothy.plz send this below message to all
i want to wish all of the american team a HAPPY NEW YEAR
as im searching for the job plz pray for me

I was starting to get worried. I'd emailed her to wish her a Merry Christmas, but also to ask about the riots I'd been hearing about in India. Most of the action was in another state in India, but that was most of the action that the American media outlets were talking about ...

But everyone's well it seems.

No comments: