Thursday, January 31, 2008

check me out

I'm not slacking off. I was so gonna post this last night, but Blogger's scheduled outages are messing with me.

I did this. We'll see if anything comes of it. Things tend to not come of this kind of thing (follow that?) for me, but maybe this will be different. Whatever I do should prosper, eh?

That's about it. I've been working my butt off lately and trying to finish a zine a month behind schedule on top of it, so I really don't have anything exciting to report. I watched Luther again last night while I was zining (zeen-ing), which is really only exciting if you're me.

Every time I watch Luther now, though, I think about how I need to get a good biography on Jonathan Hus. I usually think on that for a minute and then start to daydream about getting one on Jean d'Arc too.

Timothy had a cool revelation last night while reading his Bible. He said he was going to blog it, so if you're looking for good content, check him out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! neat website, i'm not sure i get the twitter thing but cool googlepages :) Sounds like God is nudging you to start climbing the mountain of life again. every once in a while He lets us take a breather in the cleft of the rock. Oh I checked just now and i do not see a post from timothy so elbow him for me ;) and last but not least i have uploaded several new YouTube Videos i suggest if you want to look at all of them just type in douknowjesus in the search or for my newest and funniest type in timmy jeff spar :)

Lex said...

I think he's going to get it up this afternoon.

I didn't get Twitter for a while either. The "What are you doing?" aspect is silly, but a lot of people use it as a "micro-blog." I think it's fun/challenging to try to cram whit into 140 characters, and it encourages me to take a break every couple hours and reflect on the small oddities/absurdities of my life. Something about turning a frustrating situation into 140 characters keeps life in perspective.

I'm sending you a Twitter invite right now b/c I think I just convinced you. :)

I Ravish His Heart said...

hey, just to let you know, your sweet website doesn't have a link to email so if someone wanted to email you it might be difficult.

The Academy Against Apathy said...

Stop lying to people. I have nothing to post yet.

I Ravish His Heart said...

I found this sweet site that makes HTML backgrounds for Blogger... Check out my new background.