Saturday, June 10, 2006

Silent Cries

Isaiah 53:7//He was oppressed and afflicted, yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so He opened not His mouth.

I was meditating on this today, and the Holy Spirit showed me an ultra sound. Led to the slaughter, thousands every day, without the opportunity to open their mouths. Silenced by force, because their cries would turn the hearts of a nation back to the Father.

I met a seven year-old girl today who was born three months early. She didn't even weight two pounds when she officially passed from "fetus" to "human." Her mother and older sister have a habit of sticking one foot out from under their blankets when they sleep. While this girl lay in her climate-controled hospital bed, at an age when many of her peers are denied the hope of ever seeing sunlight, one leg found its way out from beneath her blanket.

1 comment:

Mel said...

thanks for the comment. It was very encouraging! I'll have to stop by and check you out when I have a little more time. I have a meeting in like five minutes. Thanks again!!!!