Thursday, June 08, 2006

Not Room Enough to Contain It

Isaiah 30:18a//Therefore the Lord will wait, that He may be gracious to you; And therefore He will be exalted ... (v. 19b) He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry; When He hears it, He will answer you.

Sometimes I just get a picture of how God loves to bless His children. It's almost like I can see the grin on His face.

Timothy's been wanting a four-color press. It's this fancy-smanshy little machine that will take our silkscreening hobby to a whole new level, and enable us to make Spirit-filled t-shirts that are much cooler than the ones we make now ... in our bathroom.

These presses cost several hundred dollars, however, and I think I already explained how I'm on this crash course to budgeting. I wasn't real excited about it, because I didn't have a vision for the thing he wanted to spend so much money on. We talked and talked and talked about it, and it came down to I don't know, he thinks it's a good idea, and I trust him. He and his boss started shopping around, and he called me today. His boss found not only a four-color press, but a flash dryer and a dryer oven also, for a combined total of $150.

It's almost like I can see the grin on His face.

No comments: