Tuesday, October 28, 2008

pregnant

I'm not (but oh to have been a fly on the wall when some of you read that title).

I just want to let everyone know that someday (and I have no idea when that day will be) when I am pregnant, I will tell you. I promise.

Every time I withhold details on a blog post or Facebook status or Twitter update I get emails and messages. "Are you pregnant?!" No. And I promise not to be sneaky about it when I am. I don't know what seems to have convince just about everyone I know that I plan on hiding it someday, but rest assured - I'm not mean. I'll tell you, probably not first (although I'm open to bribes), but I will. Promise.

Until then: No.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok so obviously you need to tell Tim and Marianne first since we told you first before alot of other people. I am not sure how much bribing we can do since we live in CHINA. so just tell us sometime. Ok no more pressure.

Lex said...

Well you guys are 13 hours ahead, right? So it'd only be fair to tell you 13 hours before everyone else. :)