Thursday, October 23, 2008

get the popcorn

'Cause you know how I feel about Thursdays. (And because I only have 12 minutes left of my lunch break. Someone cover my salary and this blog will get much better.)

This is "The Difference" by Philmont. I know nothing about this band, but the lyrics are good and this video is cute.



(HT: Craig Snedeker)

This is a monkey riding a Segue.



(HT: Collide Mag)

LifeChurch.tv does videos with Satan a lot. They always have the same guy play Satan, and he's hysterical. A lot of them are interviews between Satan and Craig Groeschel (LifeChurch.tv's pastor). This isn't new, but I was showing them to Connor recently, so it's fresh in my mind. This is one of my favorites; "Satan Talks Church Strategy with Craig:"


Satan Talks Church Strategy with Craig Groeschel from LifeChurch.tv on Vimeo.


Mm-kay. See, now I watched that last one again and lost three minutes so I gotta go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Philmont video is great! They have a behind the scenes "Making The Video" video on their myspace page. Insane how much work they did to make the set and the video. www.myspace.com/philmontrock

Anonymous said...

I LOVE That video! (thanks for linking to me lol). I'd love to see the behind the scenes but can't go on Myspace. :(