Thursday, November 29, 2007

one million witnesses

This is rad.

My new friend Jason (because digital networking devices have taught me that I can make a friend of anyone I want - even if I don't know him) has launched a website called One Million Witnesses.

It's a pretty slick site and the home page is a "wall" made up of 100,000 "blocks." The idea is you buy a block for $10 and post your testimony. (Your $10 also gets you a Witness bumper sticker with your unique block number on it.) The first $1 million/100,000 blocks will help Living Water provide clean drinking water for over 100,000 people in Liberia.

There's also a blog on the site that promises to provide updates on the projects as they're being completed.

The site was just recently launched. Currently it looks like only about 25 blocks are taken. I'm so getting in on this.

No comments: