Wednesday, November 28, 2007

from India

I got another email from Ruth this morning:

HI dearhow are u, timothy and pst.Tim and all the team members of the Chruch in the Word. We all are fine by the grace of the lord all mighty and by all your prayers.I received e-mail from Titus saying that all are fine.

I'm very happy 2 receive email from u and i request u 2 continue 2 be in contact i will be praying for all u people and iwant 2 say u something that i m filled and anionted by the Holyspirit and i m speaking in Tongues and god is working very powerfully continue 2 pray 4 us

I m sorry, i couldnt reply u as i received ur mail, i had sme problem with my system, so plzz infrom all the teammates that i will replying them later

then dr in christ bye take care say hi to tim and marrrine and to dave, justine, sarah, colline, jonthan, nike, nate, candies,christine and all the others okkkk

then bye take care

yours in christ
ruth


Ruth is one of the amazing Godly women we get to work with in India. She is passionate and she is bold like no one else I know. She was introduced as one of the translators, but it doesn't take long to realize that these "translators" are prophets and worshippers and evangelists.

My favorite Ruth moment from 2007 was when we were standing in a woman's home listening to her insist she is a Christian and only a Christian. Ruth's eyes fell on a charm hanging from a peg in the wall near her (because Ruth is always watching) that she recognized as an Islamic icon. She snatched it off the wall and dangled it at the end of the woman's nose as she began to interrogate, "What's this, then?" (Except ... you know ... in Telugu.)

This is some of our girls in India. Ruth is in the center. I know you can't see her very well but this is the best I can do right now:



PS - I got up at 5:30 this morning. Read about it here.

2 comments:

11101100 said...

Dude, that's so awesome that Ruth is filled with the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues. I think that Nate has some video of Ruth talking in the camera. I'm sure he would be a servant and get that to you.

Titus-ana

Anonymous said...

hi i have continued glancing at your blog between moments of internet reception and this really caught my eye because i miss ruth and the gang... can u send me her email address? oh very cool about the 1 million blocks too. :0