Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What's this ... time?

My schedule for work got moved today - for reasons too inconsequential to explain - so I'm working from noon to 9pm. That meant I had all morning to myself (and the Lord), and man, if I were a permanent housewife I would be dangerous. I made and cut 30 copies of my zine, dropped off a check in the next town, established two Roth IRAs, did a little grocery shopping, cleaned the kitchen, and baked a cake. That's right: a cake - a layered cake to boot.

I think I'm missing a prayer meeting with my friends right now, though, which is fine. Really, I'm okay with it. Totally okay ... the toddler in me wants to say it wouldn't matter because it's not like He's currently meeting me in my prayer time, but I ground the toddler to inner monologue becuase it's okay - I'm pushing through.

So there's no great revelation to share today, but if you want to come over for chocolate cake you're welcome.

No comments: