Monday, August 14, 2006

Home [Adjective] Home

I'm not even going to talk about it here. I'm zine-ing, so if you don't see me in person regularly and you're not on my mailing list, let me know and I'll send you one when they're done.

The real challenge, after two weeks, is coming home. Messy apartment, stupid job. I thought it might be nice to only work nine hours each day - as opposed to the 12 or 14 we were "working" in India - but it's not really. My flesh definately prefers the shorter work day, but my spirit misses the exercise. So much of India is oppressed and depressed in so many ways, but there's a spiritual freedom there that I'm jealous for. There's a simplicity there that I've been after as long as I've been aware that I should be after a way of life. Call me to India, Lord - I'll go.

No comments: