Wednesday, July 26, 2006

... Five ...

I'm starting to notice my ideas changing about what this work in India is going to be. In my prayer time and just in passing thought, anticipating the events soon to come, I catch myself relating to the thing as a serious battle. I say "catch myself" because it's not a mind set I'm trying actively to cultivate, it's just there. Hmm.

In the meantime we continue to be blessed beyond measure. The nearly $2000 balance on our trip has been covered by two generous donors.
I pray a double-blessing on their families! The next day the guy in Oklahoma that Timothy's been trying to haggle with over his dream bass guitar emails and offers an amazing deal - and we don't even have to pay it all up front. He doesn't know us, but he's willing to send the bass and trust that we'll pay it off when we're able.

No comments: