Thursday, November 20, 2008

oh yes, it's that time

So I'm reading this book. It's a good book. It was a great book until the author got to this theory on the tribulation vs. the rapture, and I just do not agree. I've read his stuff. I'm unconvinced.

The rest of the book is good and I'll blog more about it soon ('cause that was the deal - I get a free book, I post a review). I wanted to share a couple paragraphs with you in the meantime, though. This is from Dr. David Jeremiah's What in the World is Going On?
"Paul-Henri Spaak, the first president of the UN General Assembly, first president of the European Parliament, and onetime secretary general of NATO, is credited with making the following stunning statement:

"'We do not need another committee. We have too many already. What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all people, and to lift us out of the economic morass into which we are sinking. Send us such a man and be he god or devil, we will receive him.'"
Bring on the beast, the world is ready to welcome him.

No comments: