Thursday, September 18, 2008

videos 'cause I don't like Thursdays

And maybe you don't either.

This won't make you feel better, but I have to. This is VP-hopeful Biden being all "Biden-y," which I think means Communist:



Seriously? That's Marxism 101. I learned that in my first semester of poly sci.


This is just really cool. Saw this on Collide's blog this morning:


Benched from Brandon McCormick on Vimeo.



Another one from Collide. I know no one likes cats (personally, I don't mind 'em, but ...), but this cat is a ninja.




Caleb sent me this one last week. I replayed it at least 20 times and laughed out loud every time:




And if you haven't seen this one yet, you live under a rock. Also if you haven't seen it yet, consider whether or not you really want to before you click Play. It's awful and it will be stuck in your head for the rest of eternity. Seriously. You and Jesus will rock out to it for the duration of the millennial reign because you won't be able to shake that funky beat.



That's all. Happy Thursday.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Jesus is My Friend is my favorite song.

I get down to it daily.

KnowYourGod said...

i like the one about the cat, i can make a sermon illustration about the devil, like the cat he observes and looks for a pattern, then insidiously moves closer and for a while its intense and intimidating until you decide to charge back at him and he runs like a scared-e-cat not like a "roaring lion" :)

Lex said...

Only you would have seen that, Jeffy. :)