Friday, May 16, 2008

sponsors wanted

I'm looking for a few good sponsors.

For me.

Just in general.

Alright here's the thing: I've got stuff to do. Seriously.

I've got a zine that is just waiting to salt the underground punk rock sub-culture. The few issues I've gotten out in the past three years have really stirred up some people who really need Christ. This thing is supposed to be quarterly, but I'm struggling to get it out annually. No way to build a readership, let alone break into a really, really dark scene.

I've got student ministry ideas that just need some time to see the light of day. I want to take teenagers on month-long missions trips. I want to do before-school prayer groups. I've got student ministry ideas that I haven't even had time to just sit and think on long enough to let them mature. Like a Home Ec-style small group for the girls that will help them become amazing women of God, and prepare them to be wives in a society that hates Godly wives. What could that do?

I've got ideas for books that might yield a good return on your investment, and I've got articles that might help wake up some of Relevant Magazine's target market segment.

I'm convinced I could write music if I just had the time.

And honestly I'd like to have a little time to keep my house clean and keep a veggie garden. I'm sure I'm going to have to add motherhood to my list of things to do in the semi-near-future (no, I am not pregnant).

I just don't have time to sit in an office for nine hours a day, five days a week. There's too much to do. So I'm looking for sponsors ... just for me ... in general. I think, right now, I'm game for anything as low as $20,000/year because I'm sure some of the stuff I want to do will generate a bit of income as well. We can even work out some sort of deal if you want a percentage of that as your ROI.

So if you're interested, leave me a note in the comments and I'll get in touch. Sound good? Thanks.

No comments: