Thursday, August 02, 2007

props

You're just not going to get anything profound out of me until I get back. I'm too busy. I do have to give props to my hubby for this, though:

We were driving home from Hampshire on Monday evening. It's a bit of a drive. It was dark, because we'd stayed far too late, and the full moon was spilling all over the passenger side of Timothy's car. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me. I turned to meet his stare and remind him to watch the road, but he cut me off, "You make the moonlight beautiful."

Sorry ladies, I got the best one.

4 comments:

Loretta said...

Oh you guys are so cute!! He's almost as cute as my husband. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that is sweet. (...off in dreamland, hmm..someday!!)

FYI: My parents would repeat the whole night and have ya there just as late.

And lastly...you and Bianca both want it recorded...I disagree!

Michael Ingham said...

Wow, Timothy is going to have to start giving lessons. What a man!

God's Love Changed Everything said...

You both are incredible!
Thank God for moments of real, honest romance. Not dreamed up or stolen. Just in-the-moment realy expressions of love.

It's better than a romance novel!