Tuesday, May 29, 2007

goodbye

I'm closing down the blog for the next 40 days. Believe me, this hurts me more than it hurts you. We're going down to Nashville on July 7 (see video below - it's different from the ones I've posted before), and TheCall is ... um ... calling for a 40 day food and media fast to "consecrate ourselves to go before the Lord." Being as the blog is media that is not necessary for work, I'm putting it on hold.

There are other wonderful bloggers listed to the right, and a myriad of good websites to browse if you're looking for good web content. Or you may try a media fast of your own.

Special appologies go out to Bianca. I'll see you all again on July 8th.

3 comments:

Tami said...

we need this! my heart is breaking today as i read about mothers who have mutilated and killed their own children...from unborn to school age. we need REVIVAL.

Anonymous said...

i miss you

come back.

love, bianca

Tami said...

ooooooh my goodneeeeeeeessssss. you'd better blog daily when you come back. i miss you too. well...i mean your blog. you know. :)