Wednesday, May 16, 2007

evan almighty

I hadn't heard of this. Has anyone else heard of this? Why didn't you tell me?



I wonder how it ends. Does the whole world really flood? Does he wake up?

I wonder - while I'm wondering - what the motivation for making this was? Whose idea was this? And why? The timing certainly is interesting. "As in the days of Noah" keeps emerging in strange ways. It's almost like Holy Spirit's letting the anticipation get a little sarcastic. If He delighted to manifest real quick I'd share a chuckle and a high-five with Him for sure.

4 comments:

I Ravish His Heart said...

I heard of it on vacation but forgot to tell u... I was wondering the same thing as you. I doubt it, but I wonder if this is really meant to be Christian.

Lex said...

Ya, I don't think the producer hopes to draw anyone to Christ with this production, but the preview looks funny. I'd go see it.

Tami said...

check out arkalmighty.com. i found this the other day. interesting.

davidlramsey said...

I didn't tell you because normally you seem to already know these things. but I can tell you that ends with Noah killing satan in a driveby. It's pretty intense oh I forgot to say 'spoiler' alert.
sorry